In cooperation with Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Postal Services (RATEL), Ministry of the Interior (MUP) and Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications (MTTT), ISS is organizing a free of charge webinar intended for the representatives of the judiciary and judicial authorities.
The Law on information security (“Official Gazette of RS”, No. 6/2016, 94/2017 and 77/2019) regulates measures for the protection against security risks in the information and communication (ICT) systems, the responsibilities of the legal entities in the management and use of ICT systems as well as the determination of the bodies responsible for the implementation of the protection measures, coordination and monitoring of the application of the prescribed protection measures. Article 6 of this Law lists ICT systems of special importance, which include systems used in performing the tasks in the government bodies.
The webinar will be held on 26 January 2021, starting at 10:00 a.m. and will cover the following topics:
• The most common forms and examples of attacks in cyberspace – examples from practice,
• Obligations of the ICT system operators of special importance,
• Developing the Act on Security,
• Protection measures and means of checking ICT systems,
• Forms of external and internal threats,
• Examples of the most common errors,
• The role and significance of the ISO/IEC 27000 International standards series.
The aim of the webinar is to provide information referring to legal regulations in the field of information security, as well as on fulfilling the requirements of the standard, which provides support for the application of the regulations. The series of International standards ISO/IEC 27000 defines the requirements for the implementation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The lecturers at the webinar: • Nebojša Jokić, Ministry of Interior,
• Marija Popović, Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications (MTTT),
• Maja Lakušić, Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Postal Services (RATEL),
• Violeta Nešković-Popović, Institute for Standardization of Serbia (ISS).
The webinar will be held in Serbian language and is intended for the maximum of 150 participants. In the near future, ISS plans to organize two additional trainings on the same topic.