10.60 4. 4. 2022.
ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 6
This standard specifies radio access technology in field area network for Smart Grid by development of robust wireless sensor network based on licensed narrowband. It focuses on physical layer (PHY) technology for smart utility applications such as metering infrastructure and energy storage/management systems using industry licensed frequency band.
This standard includes a PHY design to satisfy maximum 100kbps throughput per node with Filtered Multi-Tone (FMT) on 12.5kHz/25kHz narrow licensed bandwidth. Furthermore, this standard specifies relevant technologies to satisfy robust reliability (>99%), to reduce latency in minimum 20ms, to reduce PAPR (Peak to Average Power Ratio), and to support relay for coverage hole.
For PHY specification with 12.5kHz/25kHz narrow bandwidth for Smart Grid, following features are specified.
A. Waveform/multiple access scheme based on Filtered Multi-Tone (FMT)
B. Numerology and frame structure
- General frame structure for FDD/TDD
C. Tx/Rx structure
- CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) and encoder
- RM (Rate Matching) and scrambler
- Symbol mapper
- MCS (Modulation and Coding Scheme) table design
D. Physical channels/signals
- Slot structure
- Downlink physical channels/signals
- Uplink physical channels/signals
- SPS (Semi-Persistent Scheduling)
- Relay channels/signals to support relay for coverage hole
ISO/IEC NP 13925
10.60 Završetak izjašnjavanja o predlogu
4. 4. 2022.