This European Standard specifies safety and hygiene requirements for the design and manufacture of selfservice bread slicing machines.
The intended use of these machines is to cut baked bakery (e.g. bread) and dry pastry products into slices. This standard covers the intended use of the machines by trained personnel as well as by untrained and uninstructed persons (e.g. customers in the selfservice
area). The intended use for untrained and uninstructed person is only the slicing. All other operations (e.g. maintenance, cleaning) are only intended for trained and instructed personnel. This European Standard deals with all significant hazards, hazardous situations and events relevant to bread slicers machines, when they are used as intended and under conditions of misuse which are
reasonably foreseeable by the manufacturer.
This European Standard covers requirements for the safe operation of the machine including: loading, cutting, unloading, cleaning, crumb removal and maintenance.
The following machines are excluded from the scope of this document:
- experimental and testing machines under development by the manufacturer;
- domestic appliances falling under Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU;
- rectangular cutting machines for cutting or sawing of panel size products into small pieces;
- baguette slicers according to EN 14655;
- bread slicers according to EN 139541.
Директиве повезане са овим стандардом
naSRPS EN 13954-2:2021
40.60 Завршетак јавне расправе
29. 12. 2022.