<!-- NEW! -->IEC 61547:2020 is available as <a href="https://webstore.iec.ch/publication/66774">IEC 61547:2020 RLV</a> which contains the International Standard and its Redline version, showing all changes of the technical content compared to the previous edition.</br></br>IEC 61547:2020 which deals with electromagnetic immunity requirements, applies to lighting equipment which is within the scope of IEC technical committee 34, including apparatus such as lamps, luminaires, and modules. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition, published in 2009. This edition constitutes a technical revision This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- extension of scope with end-user replaceable modules and the combination of end-user replaceable module and independent auxiliary;
- clarification of module testing in a host system;
- increased ESD and surge test levels for road and street lighting equipment;
- the introduction of ESD testing under normal operation and handling conditions;
- removal of line to ground surge test for self-ballasted lamps ≤ 25 W.
Directives related to this standard.
Directive 2014/30/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility (recast)
SRPS EN 61547:2012
dnaSRPS EN IEC 61547:2023
50.99 FDIS or proof approved for publication
Sep 21, 2023