The Institute for Standardization of Serbia ISS has prepared and organized webinars, as well as online workshops and trainings on various topics related to the implementation and application of standards in practice. The lecturers are local experts with vast experience, recognized results in their profession and exceptionally good knowledge of standards in the relevant field. Among them are members of NTCs, who actively participated in the development and adoption of Serbian standards.
Take a look at the schedule of online trainings in the upcoming period and find the ones that can help you achieve better business results:
• Waste water management – Action Plans – 22 January,
• Internal QMS auditors according to the requirements of the standard SRPS ISO/IEC 17025:2017 (practical training) – 25 and 26 January,
• Internal IMS auditors according to the requirements of the standards SRPS ISO 9001:2015, SRPS ISO 14001:2015 and SRPS ISO 45001:2018 – 27 till 29 January,
• Medical devices – Application of risk management to medical devices – 4 and 5 February,
• Project management – Good practice in the implementation of SRPS ISO 21500:2019 – 10 February,
• Risk assessment techniques in accordance with SRPS EN IEC 31010:2019 – Basic level – 8 and 9 February,
• How to prepare for the remote audit – 18 and 19 February,
• Risk assessment techniques in accordance with SRPS EN IEC 31010:2019 – Advanced level – 25 and 26 February.
All these webinars will be in Serbian language.