This document supports the methodology grounding for the development, implementation and maintenance of EN 16234 (all parts) e-Competence Framework (e-CF) - A common European Framework for ICT Professionals in all sectors which provides a common reference of 41 ICT professional competences as required and applied at the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) professional work environment, using a common language for competences, skills, knowledge and proficiency levels that can be understood across Europe.
This document supports methodological understanding of the e-CF by all parties interested and supports Information and Communication Technology (ICT) stakeholders dealing with ICT Professional competences from multiple perspectives, in particular:
- ICT service, demand and supply organisations;
- ICT professionals, managers and human resource (HR) departments;
- educational institutions, learning program and certification providers of all types including Vocational and Educational Training (VET), Higher Education (HE) and Continuous Professional Development (CPD);
- social partners (trade unions and employer associations);
- professional associations, accreditation, validation and assessment bodies;
- market analysts and policy makers;
- other organisations and stakeholders in public and private sectors across Europe; and
it seeks to particularly satisfy the needs of stakeholders from competence frameworks construction and research environment.
SRPS CEN/TR 16234-3:2017
dnaSRPS CEN/TR 16234-3:2021
50.99 FDIS or proof approved for publication
Jun 11, 2021
To view the full content, you need to register or to log in to your account by clicking on the "Log in" button