This document is applicable to single and double leaf, hinged and pivoted doorsets with timber-based leaves or timber framed glazed door leaves, covered by EN 15269-3 and / or EN 15269-20.
This document prescribes the methodology for extending the application of test results obtained from durability of self-closing test(s) conducted in accordance with EN 1191 and or EN 12605:2000, as appropriate.
Subject to the completion of the appropriate self-closing test(s), the extended application can cover all or some of the following examples:
- door leaf; pass doors;
- glazed doorsets including vision panels and framed glazed doorsets;
- side, transom and/or overpanels;
- ventilation grilles and/or louvres;
- wall or ceiling fixed elements (door frame/suspension system);
- glazing for door leaf, side, transom and flush over panels;
- items of building hardware;
- decorative finishes;
- intumescent, strips, smoke, draught or acoustic seals;
- alternative supporting construction(s).
dnaSRPS EN 17020-5:2021
50.60 Close of voting. Proof returned by secretariat
Jan 5, 2023