This European Standard covers single and double leaf, hinged and pivoted, steel based doorsets. It prescribes the methodology for extending the application of test results obtained from fire resistance test(s) conducted in accordance with EN 1634-1.
Subject to the completion of the appropriate test or tests, the extended application may cover all or some of the following examples:
- integrity (E), integrity/radiation (EW) or integrity/insulation (EI1 or EI2) classification;
- door leaf;
- ventilation grilles and/or louvres
- wall/ceiling fixed elements (frame/suspension system);
- glazing for door leaf, side, transom and flush over panels;
- items of building hardware;
- decorative finishes;
- intumescent, smoke, draught or acoustic seals;
- alternative supporting construction(s).
Directives related to this standard.
Regulation (eu) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 march 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing council directive 89/106/eec
SRPS EN 15269-2:2015
naSRPS EN 15269-2:2021
40.60 Close of voting
Feb 2, 2023