This document describes a test procedure for sampling, elution, detection, and quantification of N-nitrosamines in air samples derived from a test chamber according to EN 16516:2017+A1:2020. The following N-nitrosamines are covered:
-Nitrosodimethylamine, CAS No. 62-75-9,
- N-Nitrosomethylethylamine, CAS No. 10595-95-6,
- N-Nitrosodiethylamine, CAS No. 55-18-5,
- N-Nitrosodipropylamine, CAS No. 621-64-7,
- N-Nitrosodiisopropylamine, CAS No. 601-77-4,
- N-Nitrosodibutylamine, CAS No. 924-16-3,
- N-Nitrosopiperidine, CAS No. 100-75-4,
- N-Nitrosopyrrolidine, CAS No. 930-55-2 and
- N-Nitrosomorpholine, CAS No. 59-89-2.
Directives related to this standard.
Regulation (eu) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 march 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing council directive 89/106/eec
SRPS CEN/TS 17985:2023
60.60 Standard published
Nov 30, 2023