60.60 Sep 24, 2012
(1) EN 1999-1-3 gives the basis for the design of aluminium alloy structures with respect to the limit state of fracture induced by fatigue.
(2) EN 1999-1-3 gives rules for:
- Safe life design;
- damage tolerant design;
- design assisted by testing.
(3) EN 1999-1-3 is intended to be used in conjunction with EN 1090-3 "Technical requirements for the execution of aluminium structures" which contains the requirements necessary for the design assumptions to be met during execution of components and structures.
(4) EN 1999-1-3 does not cover pressurised containment vessels or pipe-work.
Directives related to this standard.
Regulation (eu) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 march 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing council directive 89/106/eec
SRPS EN 1999-1-3:2012
60.60 Standard published
Sep 24, 2012
dnaSRPS EN 1999-1-3:2020
MINISTARSTVO GRAĐEVINARSTVA, SAOBRAĆAJA I INFRASTRUKTURE