1.1 Scope of FprCEN/TS 19100-1
(1) FprCEN/TS 19100-1 gives basic design rules for mechanically supported glass components. This document is concerned with the requirements for resistance, serviceability, fracture characteristics and glass component failure consequences in relation to human safety, robustness, redundancy and durability of glass structures.
(2) This document covers the basis of design, materials, durability and structural design.
(3) This document also covers construction rules for the structural design of glass components.
(1) The assumptions of EN 1990 apply to FprCEN/TS 19100-1.
(2) This document is intended to be used in conjunction with EN 1990, EN 1991 (all parts), EN 1993-1-1, EN 1995 1 1, EN 1998 1, EN 1999 1 1 and EN 12488.
Directives related to this standard.
Regulation (eu) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 march 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing council directive 89/106/eec
dnaSRPS CEN/TS 19100-1:2019
50.60 Close of voting. Proof returned by secretariat
Jun 24, 2021