This document specifies general requirements and definitions for the performance characteristics of weldable reinforcing steel used for the reinforcement of concrete structures, delivered as finished products in the form of:
- bars, coils (rod, wire) and de-coiled products;
- sheets of factory-made machine-welded fabric;
- lattice girders.
1.2 Steels according to this document have a ribbed, indented or smooth surface.
1.3 This document does not apply to:
- non-weldable reinforcing steel;
- galvanized reinforcing steel;
- epoxy-coated reinforcing steel;
- corrosion resistant reinforcing steel;
- prestressing steels (see prEN 10138-1 to -4);
- indented strip;
- further processing, e.g. cutting or cutting and bending.
Directives related to this standard.
Regulation (eu) No 305/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 9 march 2011 laying down harmonised conditions for the marketing of construction products and repealing council directive 89/106/eec
VLADA REPUBLIKE SRBIJE